Ware joins staff
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Derek Ware, M.D., in the practice of general and laparoscopic surgery. Ware joins the practice with Dr. Kristine Carter and Dr. Samuel Field.
Ware is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He attended medical school at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and completed his internship and residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, also in Shreveport.
Ware is fellowship-trained in laparoscopic surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama