Ware joins staff
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Derek Ware, M.D., in the practice of general and laparoscopic surgery. Ware joins the practice with Dr. Kristine Carter and Dr. Samuel Field.
Ware is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He attended medical school at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and completed his internship and residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, also in Shreveport.
Ware is fellowship-trained in laparoscopic surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete