Ware joins staff
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Derek Ware, M.D., in the practice of general and laparoscopic surgery. Ware joins the practice with Dr. Kristine Carter and Dr. Samuel Field.
Ware is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He attended medical school at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and completed his internship and residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, also in Shreveport.
Ware is fellowship-trained in laparoscopic surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million