Ware joins staff
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Derek Ware, M.D., in the practice of general and laparoscopic surgery. Ware joins the practice with Dr. Kristine Carter and Dr. Samuel Field.
Ware is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He attended medical school at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and completed his internship and residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, also in Shreveport.
Ware is fellowship-trained in laparoscopic surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money