Ware joins staff
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Derek Ware, M.D., in the practice of general and laparoscopic surgery. Ware joins the practice with Dr. Kristine Carter and Dr. Samuel Field.
Ware is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He attended medical school at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and completed his internship and residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, also in Shreveport.
Ware is fellowship-trained in laparoscopic surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities