New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency has been honored by having five graphic identities included in the new David E. Carter book, “Trademarks 1 – Bright Ideas in Logo Design from Around the World.”
The logos appearing in the book are for clients Digital Engineering, designed by John Seymour; the State of Mississippi, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Global Axis Industrial Park, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Specialty Machine, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour; and, The Quarter, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour.
The book includes nearly 2,000 logo designs from around the world, which were chosen from over 6,000 pieces submitted.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87