New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency has been honored by having five graphic identities included in the new David E. Carter book, “Trademarks 1 – Bright Ideas in Logo Design from Around the World.”
The logos appearing in the book are for clients Digital Engineering, designed by John Seymour; the State of Mississippi, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Global Axis Industrial Park, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Specialty Machine, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour; and, The Quarter, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour.
The book includes nearly 2,000 logo designs from around the world, which were chosen from over 6,000 pieces submitted.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency”
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015