New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency has been honored by having five graphic identities included in the new David E. Carter book, “Trademarks 1 – Bright Ideas in Logo Design from Around the World.”
The logos appearing in the book are for clients Digital Engineering, designed by John Seymour; the State of Mississippi, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Global Axis Industrial Park, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Specialty Machine, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour; and, The Quarter, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour.
The book includes nearly 2,000 logo designs from around the world, which were chosen from over 6,000 pieces submitted.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals