New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency has been honored by having five graphic identities included in the new David E. Carter book, “Trademarks 1 – Bright Ideas in Logo Design from Around the World.”
The logos appearing in the book are for clients Digital Engineering, designed by John Seymour; the State of Mississippi, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Global Axis Industrial Park, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Specialty Machine, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour; and, The Quarter, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour.
The book includes nearly 2,000 logo designs from around the world, which were chosen from over 6,000 pieces submitted.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange