New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency has been honored by having five graphic identities included in the new David E. Carter book, “Trademarks 1 – Bright Ideas in Logo Design from Around the World.”
The logos appearing in the book are for clients Digital Engineering, designed by John Seymour; the State of Mississippi, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Global Axis Industrial Park, designed by Jacqueline Nofsinger and John Seymour; Specialty Machine, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour; and, The Quarter, designed by Meredith Chase and John Seymour.
The book includes nearly 2,000 logo designs from around the world, which were chosen from over 6,000 pieces submitted.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “New book highlights work of Prime Time Agency”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring