NASA awards Jacobs FOSC at Stennis Space Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s Stennis Space Center has exercised award term period two of the facility operating services contract (FOSC) with Jacobs Technology Inc. of Tullahoma, Tenn.
The FOSC provides a broad range of services to support NASA missions and more than 30 resident agencies sharing and using Stennis facilities and services
The cost-plus-incentive fee award term two is valued at $58.7 million. This is the second of seven award-term periods in addition to the three-year base period.
Jacobs Technology Inc. provides: administrative; facility engineering; food; mail; fire protection; custodial; multimedia; public affairs; education; facility maintenance and operations; safety, quality and environmental; medical and occupational health; and, logistics and transportation services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment