NASA awards Jacobs FOSC at Stennis Space Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s Stennis Space Center has exercised award term period two of the facility operating services contract (FOSC) with Jacobs Technology Inc. of Tullahoma, Tenn.
The FOSC provides a broad range of services to support NASA missions and more than 30 resident agencies sharing and using Stennis facilities and services
The cost-plus-incentive fee award term two is valued at $58.7 million. This is the second of seven award-term periods in addition to the three-year base period.
Jacobs Technology Inc. provides: administrative; facility engineering; food; mail; fire protection; custodial; multimedia; public affairs; education; facility maintenance and operations; safety, quality and environmental; medical and occupational health; and, logistics and transportation services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19