NASA awards Jacobs FOSC at Stennis Space Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s Stennis Space Center has exercised award term period two of the facility operating services contract (FOSC) with Jacobs Technology Inc. of Tullahoma, Tenn.
The FOSC provides a broad range of services to support NASA missions and more than 30 resident agencies sharing and using Stennis facilities and services
The cost-plus-incentive fee award term two is valued at $58.7 million. This is the second of seven award-term periods in addition to the three-year base period.
Jacobs Technology Inc. provides: administrative; facility engineering; food; mail; fire protection; custodial; multimedia; public affairs; education; facility maintenance and operations; safety, quality and environmental; medical and occupational health; and, logistics and transportation services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding