NASA awards Jacobs FOSC at Stennis Space Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s Stennis Space Center has exercised award term period two of the facility operating services contract (FOSC) with Jacobs Technology Inc. of Tullahoma, Tenn.
The FOSC provides a broad range of services to support NASA missions and more than 30 resident agencies sharing and using Stennis facilities and services
The cost-plus-incentive fee award term two is valued at $58.7 million. This is the second of seven award-term periods in addition to the three-year base period.
Jacobs Technology Inc. provides: administrative; facility engineering; food; mail; fire protection; custodial; multimedia; public affairs; education; facility maintenance and operations; safety, quality and environmental; medical and occupational health; and, logistics and transportation services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces