Parkway to celebrate remodeling of One Jackson Place
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. will hold a ceremony Thursday to unveil the 17,000-square-foot newly-remodeled space of GodwinGroup, a Jackson-based integrated marketing and advertising firm, and to welcome Balch & Bingham, LLP, a regional law firm, to their new 27,000-square-foot office at One Jackson Place in downtown Jackson.
Jackson Mayor Harvey Johnson
The law firm of Balch & Bingham, LLP, selected One Jackson Place after considering other options.
“Our new offices are a short walk from the Mississippi State Capitol, the Mississippi Supreme Court and the federal and Hinds County courthouses. Downtown Jackson has been our longtime home, and we believe our clients are best-served by us maintaining close proximity to the state’s corridors of power. Additionally, these new accommodations at One Jackson Place afford us room to grow, improved technological resources and services, expanded meeting capabilities and a more comfortable environment for our clients,” said Scott Andress, managing partner, Balch & Bingham Jackson office.
Philip Shirley, chairman and CEO of GodwinGroup said, “Since opening our doors in 1937, GodwinGroup has been headquartered in downtown Jackson. This central location to serve Greater Jackson and the state has proven beneficial to both our clients and employees. We remain committed to downtown Jackson and are pleased to remain a customer in One Jackson Place.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years