Parkway to celebrate remodeling of One Jackson Place
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. will hold a ceremony Thursday to unveil the 17,000-square-foot newly-remodeled space of GodwinGroup, a Jackson-based integrated marketing and advertising firm, and to welcome Balch & Bingham, LLP, a regional law firm, to their new 27,000-square-foot office at One Jackson Place in downtown Jackson.
Jackson Mayor Harvey Johnson
The law firm of Balch & Bingham, LLP, selected One Jackson Place after considering other options.
“Our new offices are a short walk from the Mississippi State Capitol, the Mississippi Supreme Court and the federal and Hinds County courthouses. Downtown Jackson has been our longtime home, and we believe our clients are best-served by us maintaining close proximity to the state’s corridors of power. Additionally, these new accommodations at One Jackson Place afford us room to grow, improved technological resources and services, expanded meeting capabilities and a more comfortable environment for our clients,” said Scott Andress, managing partner, Balch & Bingham Jackson office.
Philip Shirley, chairman and CEO of GodwinGroup said, “Since opening our doors in 1937, GodwinGroup has been headquartered in downtown Jackson. This central location to serve Greater Jackson and the state has proven beneficial to both our clients and employees. We remain committed to downtown Jackson and are pleased to remain a customer in One Jackson Place.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip