Parkway to celebrate remodeling of One Jackson Place
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2011
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. will hold a ceremony Thursday to unveil the 17,000-square-foot newly-remodeled space of GodwinGroup, a Jackson-based integrated marketing and advertising firm, and to welcome Balch & Bingham, LLP, a regional law firm, to their new 27,000-square-foot office at One Jackson Place in downtown Jackson.
Jackson Mayor Harvey Johnson
The law firm of Balch & Bingham, LLP, selected One Jackson Place after considering other options.
“Our new offices are a short walk from the Mississippi State Capitol, the Mississippi Supreme Court and the federal and Hinds County courthouses. Downtown Jackson has been our longtime home, and we believe our clients are best-served by us maintaining close proximity to the state’s corridors of power. Additionally, these new accommodations at One Jackson Place afford us room to grow, improved technological resources and services, expanded meeting capabilities and a more comfortable environment for our clients,” said Scott Andress, managing partner, Balch & Bingham Jackson office.
Philip Shirley, chairman and CEO of GodwinGroup said, “Since opening our doors in 1937, GodwinGroup has been headquartered in downtown Jackson. This central location to serve Greater Jackson and the state has proven beneficial to both our clients and employees. We remain committed to downtown Jackson and are pleased to remain a customer in One Jackson Place.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today