FNC joins Asset Valuation and Marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2011
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc., creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS) recently joined with Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM) as a new client.
The Grand Junction, Colo.-based AVM produces valuations that reflect up-to-the-minute asset conditions.
AVM president Tami Rund, said, “FNC’s stellar industry reputation and outstanding service standards are a perfect match for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation