FNC joins Asset Valuation and Marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2011
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc., creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS) recently joined with Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM) as a new client.
The Grand Junction, Colo.-based AVM produces valuations that reflect up-to-the-minute asset conditions.
AVM president Tami Rund, said, “FNC’s stellar industry reputation and outstanding service standards are a perfect match for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years