FNC joins Asset Valuation and Marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2011
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc., creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS) recently joined with Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM) as a new client.
The Grand Junction, Colo.-based AVM produces valuations that reflect up-to-the-minute asset conditions.
AVM president Tami Rund, said, “FNC’s stellar industry reputation and outstanding service standards are a perfect match for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet