FNC joins Asset Valuation and Marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2011
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc., creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS) recently joined with Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM) as a new client.
The Grand Junction, Colo.-based AVM produces valuations that reflect up-to-the-minute asset conditions.
AVM president Tami Rund, said, “FNC’s stellar industry reputation and outstanding service standards are a perfect match for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics