FNC joins Asset Valuation and Marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2011
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc., creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS) recently joined with Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM) as a new client.
The Grand Junction, Colo.-based AVM produces valuations that reflect up-to-the-minute asset conditions.
AVM president Tami Rund, said, “FNC’s stellar industry reputation and outstanding service standards are a perfect match for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager