MBJ Editorial: Ayers family worked too hard to see neglect at this level
by Ross Reily
Published: September 15,2011
Tags: agriculture, Alcorn State University, automobile industry, banking and finance, casinos, Congress, construction, courts, disaster, disaster recovery, economic development, economy, education, elections, employment, energy, environment, federal agency, federal government, gaming, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, investing, Jackson State University, Jake Ayers, jobs, Lady Gaga, manufacturing, mergers and acquisitions, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Valley State University, municipal government, offshore drilling, oil and gas, oil spill, publicly traded company, real estate, retail, severe weather, state agency, state government, tourism, transportation, travel, unemployment, utilities, Weather
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways