GodwinGroup lands Merchants Foodservice account
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 15,2011
JACKSON and HATTIESBURG — GodwinGroup of Jackson has been chosen to provide branding and marketing services to Hattiesburg-based Merchants Foodservice.
GodwinGroup will be responsible for developing and launching the new brand position with a focus on building and evolving a modern brand personality.
Merchants Foodservice currently operates in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It has distribution and warehousing centers Jackson; Clanton, Ala.; Newberry, S.C.; and, Tifton, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015