GodwinGroup lands Merchants Foodservice account
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 15,2011
JACKSON and HATTIESBURG — GodwinGroup of Jackson has been chosen to provide branding and marketing services to Hattiesburg-based Merchants Foodservice.
GodwinGroup will be responsible for developing and launching the new brand position with a focus on building and evolving a modern brand personality.
Merchants Foodservice currently operates in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It has distribution and warehousing centers Jackson; Clanton, Ala.; Newberry, S.C.; and, Tifton, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax