GodwinGroup lands Merchants Foodservice account
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 15,2011
JACKSON and HATTIESBURG — GodwinGroup of Jackson has been chosen to provide branding and marketing services to Hattiesburg-based Merchants Foodservice.
GodwinGroup will be responsible for developing and launching the new brand position with a focus on building and evolving a modern brand personality.
Merchants Foodservice currently operates in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It has distribution and warehousing centers Jackson; Clanton, Ala.; Newberry, S.C.; and, Tifton, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound