GodwinGroup lands Merchants Foodservice account
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 15,2011
JACKSON and HATTIESBURG — GodwinGroup of Jackson has been chosen to provide branding and marketing services to Hattiesburg-based Merchants Foodservice.
GodwinGroup will be responsible for developing and launching the new brand position with a focus on building and evolving a modern brand personality.
Merchants Foodservice currently operates in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It has distribution and warehousing centers Jackson; Clanton, Ala.; Newberry, S.C.; and, Tifton, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband