GodwinGroup lands Merchants Foodservice account
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 15,2011
JACKSON and HATTIESBURG — GodwinGroup of Jackson has been chosen to provide branding and marketing services to Hattiesburg-based Merchants Foodservice.
GodwinGroup will be responsible for developing and launching the new brand position with a focus on building and evolving a modern brand personality.
Merchants Foodservice currently operates in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It has distribution and warehousing centers Jackson; Clanton, Ala.; Newberry, S.C.; and, Tifton, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators