Bryant: “This Is the Tour Saying We Are Job Creators”
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 16,2011
Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, the Republican candidate for Mississippi governor, accepts endorsements from the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and other trade groups and gives out a jobs plan of his own and for the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue