Bryant: “This Is the Tour Saying We Are Job Creators”
Published: September 16,2011
Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, the Republican candidate for Mississippi governor, accepts endorsements from the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and other trade groups and gives out a jobs plan of his own and for the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game