Bryant: “This Is the Tour Saying We Are Job Creators”
Published: September 16,2011
Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, the Republican candidate for Mississippi governor, accepts endorsements from the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and other trade groups and gives out a jobs plan of his own and for the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015