Bryant: “This Is the Tour Saying We Are Job Creators”
Published: September 16,2011
Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, the Republican candidate for Mississippi governor, accepts endorsements from the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and other trade groups and gives out a jobs plan of his own and for the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks