Pharmacy’s growth makes Inc. 5000 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2011
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the fourth year in a row.
It ranked 116 in the health industry.
“We are blessed to be trusted by so many healthcare professionals and so many patients who, month after month, give us the opportunity to serve their needs,” said Cliff Osbon, president of Transcript Pharmacy. “We are successful only because of the trust others place in us, which we believe we have to earn with excellent service.”
Founded in 2002, Transcript Pharmacy specializes in serving patients with chronic medical conditions like cancer, Hepatitis C and Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case