Pharmacy’s growth makes Inc. 5000 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2011
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the fourth year in a row.
It ranked 116 in the health industry.
“We are blessed to be trusted by so many healthcare professionals and so many patients who, month after month, give us the opportunity to serve their needs,” said Cliff Osbon, president of Transcript Pharmacy. “We are successful only because of the trust others place in us, which we believe we have to earn with excellent service.”
Founded in 2002, Transcript Pharmacy specializes in serving patients with chronic medical conditions like cancer, Hepatitis C and Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center