Pharmacy’s growth makes Inc. 5000 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2011
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the fourth year in a row.
It ranked 116 in the health industry.
“We are blessed to be trusted by so many healthcare professionals and so many patients who, month after month, give us the opportunity to serve their needs,” said Cliff Osbon, president of Transcript Pharmacy. “We are successful only because of the trust others place in us, which we believe we have to earn with excellent service.”
Founded in 2002, Transcript Pharmacy specializes in serving patients with chronic medical conditions like cancer, Hepatitis C and Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter