Q&A John Allison, MS Banking Commission
Published: September 16,2011
Health concerns faced by John Allison and his wife have led Allison to announce he will leave his post as Mississippi Banking commissioner Sept. 30. MBJ-TV recently caught up with the state’s chief banking regulator for a look back at his forty year tenure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love