Q&A John Allison, MS Banking Commission
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 16,2011
Health concerns faced by John Allison and his wife have led Allison to announce he will leave his post as Mississippi Banking commissioner Sept. 30. MBJ-TV recently caught up with the state’s chief banking regulator for a look back at his forty year tenure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability