BancorpSouth Ins. adds three
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
BancorpSouth Insurance recently announced several staff additions. Amanda Lee has been named account executive of BancorpSouth Insurance’s Premier Client Group and Select Business Unit. She previously served as commercial account manager for Bottrell Insurance. Lee is president of both South Mississippi Alumnae Chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity and Insurance Women of Hattiesburg. She is also a member of Area Development Partnership’s Pine Belt Young Professionals and Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi Young Agents. She serves on the Advisory Board for the Alpha Omicron chapter of Phi Mu and active volunteer with the American Heart Association.
Lee is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration. She also holds a Certified Insurance Service Representative designation.
Kim Jent has been named manager of BancorpSouth Insurance’s Premier Client Group and Select Business Unit for the firm’s Jackson office. She previously served as account manager for Bryson Insurance. With over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, Jent has held positions with Bryson Insurance and State Farm.
She holds a Certified Professional Service Representative designation and both property and casualty and life, health and accident insurance licenses.
BancorpSouth Insurance has hired Jamil “Jay” Mason as an employee benefits producer. Mason is the author of “Identity Theft: A Comprehensive Guide” and “The Book on Managed Care.” He a past member of the Nashville Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40, and is founder and prior CEO of AmeriCard, LLC, and Sy.Med Development Inc.
Mason is a graduate of Samford University and holds a bachelor’s degree in finance, insurance and real estate. He holds both Chartered Life Underwriter and Registered Health Underwriter designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BancorpSouth Ins. adds three”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19