Barham goes to Fountain
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Benjie Barham, EDFP, formerly at the Hinds County Economic Development Authority, has been named director of business development at Fountain Construction Company Inc. in Jackson after 18 years in economic development on the state and local level. A Meridian native, Barham is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations and marketing. He completed the Economic Development Institute from the University of Oklahoma and the Community Development Institute from the University of Central Arkansas. He also is an Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
He serves in several civic, chamber and volunteer organizations in metro Jackson.
Barham resides in Clinton with his wife, Pam, and their three children, Benjamin, Brennan and Barrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program