Barham goes to Fountain
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Benjie Barham, EDFP, formerly at the Hinds County Economic Development Authority, has been named director of business development at Fountain Construction Company Inc. in Jackson after 18 years in economic development on the state and local level. A Meridian native, Barham is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations and marketing. He completed the Economic Development Institute from the University of Oklahoma and the Community Development Institute from the University of Central Arkansas. He also is an Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
He serves in several civic, chamber and volunteer organizations in metro Jackson.
Barham resides in Clinton with his wife, Pam, and their three children, Benjamin, Brennan and Barrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending