Barham goes to Fountain
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Benjie Barham, EDFP, formerly at the Hinds County Economic Development Authority, has been named director of business development at Fountain Construction Company Inc. in Jackson after 18 years in economic development on the state and local level. A Meridian native, Barham is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations and marketing. He completed the Economic Development Institute from the University of Oklahoma and the Community Development Institute from the University of Central Arkansas. He also is an Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
He serves in several civic, chamber and volunteer organizations in metro Jackson.
Barham resides in Clinton with his wife, Pam, and their three children, Benjamin, Brennan and Barrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal