Barham goes to Fountain
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Benjie Barham, EDFP, formerly at the Hinds County Economic Development Authority, has been named director of business development at Fountain Construction Company Inc. in Jackson after 18 years in economic development on the state and local level. A Meridian native, Barham is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations and marketing. He completed the Economic Development Institute from the University of Oklahoma and the Community Development Institute from the University of Central Arkansas. He also is an Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
He serves in several civic, chamber and volunteer organizations in metro Jackson.
Barham resides in Clinton with his wife, Pam, and their three children, Benjamin, Brennan and Barrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil