Barham goes to Fountain
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Benjie Barham, EDFP, formerly at the Hinds County Economic Development Authority, has been named director of business development at Fountain Construction Company Inc. in Jackson after 18 years in economic development on the state and local level. A Meridian native, Barham is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations and marketing. He completed the Economic Development Institute from the University of Oklahoma and the Community Development Institute from the University of Central Arkansas. He also is an Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
He serves in several civic, chamber and volunteer organizations in metro Jackson.
Barham resides in Clinton with his wife, Pam, and their three children, Benjamin, Brennan and Barrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015