Brunini adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
The Jackson law firm of Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has added three new associates. Cody C. Bailey graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2006, and earned his juris doctorate (summa cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2010. He is a former law clerk to Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Rhesa Barksdale.
William D. Drinkwater earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2007 from Vanderbilt University before graduating summa cum laude from the UM School of law with a juris doctorate in 2011.
Lauren W. Oaks earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2008. She went on to the UM School of Law, graduating magna cum laude with a juris doctorate in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain