Brunini adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
The Jackson law firm of Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has added three new associates. Cody C. Bailey graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2006, and earned his juris doctorate (summa cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2010. He is a former law clerk to Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Rhesa Barksdale.
William D. Drinkwater earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2007 from Vanderbilt University before graduating summa cum laude from the UM School of law with a juris doctorate in 2011.
Lauren W. Oaks earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2008. She went on to the UM School of Law, graduating magna cum laude with a juris doctorate in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports