Brunini adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
The Jackson law firm of Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has added three new associates. Cody C. Bailey graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2006, and earned his juris doctorate (summa cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2010. He is a former law clerk to Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Rhesa Barksdale.
William D. Drinkwater earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2007 from Vanderbilt University before graduating summa cum laude from the UM School of law with a juris doctorate in 2011.
Lauren W. Oaks earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2008. She went on to the UM School of Law, graduating magna cum laude with a juris doctorate in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image