Brunini adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
The Jackson law firm of Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has added three new associates. Cody C. Bailey graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2006, and earned his juris doctorate (summa cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2010. He is a former law clerk to Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Rhesa Barksdale.
William D. Drinkwater earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2007 from Vanderbilt University before graduating summa cum laude from the UM School of law with a juris doctorate in 2011.
Lauren W. Oaks earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2008. She went on to the UM School of Law, graduating magna cum laude with a juris doctorate in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up