Brunini adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
The Jackson law firm of Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has added three new associates. Cody C. Bailey graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2006, and earned his juris doctorate (summa cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2010. He is a former law clerk to Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Rhesa Barksdale.
William D. Drinkwater earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2007 from Vanderbilt University before graduating summa cum laude from the UM School of law with a juris doctorate in 2011.
Lauren W. Oaks earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2008. She went on to the UM School of Law, graduating magna cum laude with a juris doctorate in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal