Lamb added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Dr. David Lamb, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s executive vice president, has been invited to join the University of Central Florida’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Industry Advisory Board.
The UCF Industry Advisory Board assists in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of curriculum, research endeavors, and industrial partnership activities. It promotes the department’s goals and objectives within the business and industrial community and helps the department maintain state-of-the-art EECS programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval