Lamb added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Dr. David Lamb, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s executive vice president, has been invited to join the University of Central Florida’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Industry Advisory Board.
The UCF Industry Advisory Board assists in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of curriculum, research endeavors, and industrial partnership activities. It promotes the department’s goals and objectives within the business and industrial community and helps the department maintain state-of-the-art EECS programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate