Lamb added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Dr. David Lamb, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s executive vice president, has been invited to join the University of Central Florida’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Industry Advisory Board.
The UCF Industry Advisory Board assists in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of curriculum, research endeavors, and industrial partnership activities. It promotes the department’s goals and objectives within the business and industrial community and helps the department maintain state-of-the-art EECS programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015