Lamb added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Dr. David Lamb, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s executive vice president, has been invited to join the University of Central Florida’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Industry Advisory Board.
The UCF Industry Advisory Board assists in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of curriculum, research endeavors, and industrial partnership activities. It promotes the department’s goals and objectives within the business and industrial community and helps the department maintain state-of-the-art EECS programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62