Lamb added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Dr. David Lamb, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s executive vice president, has been invited to join the University of Central Florida’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Industry Advisory Board.
The UCF Industry Advisory Board assists in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of curriculum, research endeavors, and industrial partnership activities. It promotes the department’s goals and objectives within the business and industrial community and helps the department maintain state-of-the-art EECS programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide