Parkinson earns promotion
Community Bancshares Inc has promoted Brittany Parkinson to loan officer for Community Bank in the SBA lending department. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of SBA loan assistant.
Parkinson is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Parkinson, a Hinds county native, is a multi-generational Mississippian and resides in Brandon where she is active with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life and Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that