Parkinson earns promotion
Community Bancshares Inc has promoted Brittany Parkinson to loan officer for Community Bank in the SBA lending department. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of SBA loan assistant.
Parkinson is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Parkinson, a Hinds county native, is a multi-generational Mississippian and resides in Brandon where she is active with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life and Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge