Parkinson earns promotion
Community Bancshares Inc has promoted Brittany Parkinson to loan officer for Community Bank in the SBA lending department. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of SBA loan assistant.
Parkinson is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Parkinson, a Hinds county native, is a multi-generational Mississippian and resides in Brandon where she is active with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life and Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove