Parkinson earns promotion
Community Bancshares Inc has promoted Brittany Parkinson to loan officer for Community Bank in the SBA lending department. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of SBA loan assistant.
Parkinson is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Parkinson, a Hinds county native, is a multi-generational Mississippian and resides in Brandon where she is active with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life and Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams