Parkinson earns promotion
Community Bancshares Inc has promoted Brittany Parkinson to loan officer for Community Bank in the SBA lending department. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of SBA loan assistant.
Parkinson is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Parkinson, a Hinds county native, is a multi-generational Mississippian and resides in Brandon where she is active with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life and Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal