Parkway’s Mississippi magic kingdom in flux
Company has missed earnings, HQ location could change
Parkway Properties’ headquarters will remain in Jackson at least for now, and a new Orlando, Fla.-based CEO will take the company’s reins Jan. 1.
About 100 days after its combination with Eola Capital LLC, Parkway Properties Inc. announced CEO Steve Rogers’ retirement and succession by Eola chairman and Parkway board chairman Jim Heistand, who will remain in Orlando.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation