Parkway’s Mississippi magic kingdom in flux
Company has missed earnings, HQ location could change
Parkway Properties’ headquarters will remain in Jackson at least for now, and a new Orlando, Fla.-based CEO will take the company’s reins Jan. 1.
About 100 days after its combination with Eola Capital LLC, Parkway Properties Inc. announced CEO Steve Rogers’ retirement and succession by Eola chairman and Parkway board chairman Jim Heistand, who will remain in Orlando.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years