Parkway’s Mississippi magic kingdom in flux
Company has missed earnings, HQ location could change
Parkway Properties’ headquarters will remain in Jackson at least for now, and a new Orlando, Fla.-based CEO will take the company’s reins Jan. 1.
About 100 days after its combination with Eola Capital LLC, Parkway Properties Inc. announced CEO Steve Rogers’ retirement and succession by Eola chairman and Parkway board chairman Jim Heistand, who will remain in Orlando.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015