Parkway’s Mississippi magic kingdom in flux
Company has missed earnings, HQ location could change
Parkway Properties’ headquarters will remain in Jackson at least for now, and a new Orlando, Fla.-based CEO will take the company’s reins Jan. 1.
About 100 days after its combination with Eola Capital LLC, Parkway Properties Inc. announced CEO Steve Rogers’ retirement and succession by Eola chairman and Parkway board chairman Jim Heistand, who will remain in Orlando.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history