Parkway’s Mississippi magic kingdom in flux
Company has missed earnings, HQ location could change
Parkway Properties’ headquarters will remain in Jackson at least for now, and a new Orlando, Fla.-based CEO will take the company’s reins Jan. 1.
About 100 days after its combination with Eola Capital LLC, Parkway Properties Inc. announced CEO Steve Rogers’ retirement and succession by Eola chairman and Parkway board chairman Jim Heistand, who will remain in Orlando.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015