Rayburn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the selection of its 2011 – 2013 board of directors chairman, Dr. Bill Rayburn of Oxford.
As the co-founder and CEO of FNC Inc., the mortgage technology company that pioneered real estate collateral information, Rayburn is no novice to innovation as he led FNC to the development of the revolutionary software platform now used by the nation’s top lenders to process more than 40 percent of appraisals in the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?