Rayburn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the selection of its 2011 – 2013 board of directors chairman, Dr. Bill Rayburn of Oxford.
As the co-founder and CEO of FNC Inc., the mortgage technology company that pioneered real estate collateral information, Rayburn is no novice to innovation as he led FNC to the development of the revolutionary software platform now used by the nation’s top lenders to process more than 40 percent of appraisals in the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal