Rayburn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the selection of its 2011 – 2013 board of directors chairman, Dr. Bill Rayburn of Oxford.
As the co-founder and CEO of FNC Inc., the mortgage technology company that pioneered real estate collateral information, Rayburn is no novice to innovation as he led FNC to the development of the revolutionary software platform now used by the nation’s top lenders to process more than 40 percent of appraisals in the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!