Rayburn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the selection of its 2011 – 2013 board of directors chairman, Dr. Bill Rayburn of Oxford.
As the co-founder and CEO of FNC Inc., the mortgage technology company that pioneered real estate collateral information, Rayburn is no novice to innovation as he led FNC to the development of the revolutionary software platform now used by the nation’s top lenders to process more than 40 percent of appraisals in the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO