Rayburn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 18,2011
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the selection of its 2011 – 2013 board of directors chairman, Dr. Bill Rayburn of Oxford.
As the co-founder and CEO of FNC Inc., the mortgage technology company that pioneered real estate collateral information, Rayburn is no novice to innovation as he led FNC to the development of the revolutionary software platform now used by the nation’s top lenders to process more than 40 percent of appraisals in the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county