Cellular South to become C Spire, touts ‘personalized wireless’
RIDGELAND — On Monday, Cellular South will get a new name — C Spire Wireless — and the company says it will also become the nation’s first wireless provider to introduce personalized wireless services.
“We have entered a new era in wireless – an era centered on broadband networks, mobile computing devices and now personalized services. Completing calls is only a small part of what we deliver our customers,” said Hu Meena, president and CEO of C Spire. “Since 1988, our main focus has been on providing exceptional service for our customers and their wireless needs. Those needs have changed dramatically and will do so at an even more rapid pace in the future.”
According to the company, C Spire customers will see “unique personalization in apps and content that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs and rewards they will get just for using their phone in new ways.”
“Our new brand and strategy reflect what today’s consumers really want – truly personal experiences based on their individual desires and needs,” said Kevin Hankins, COO of C Spire. “We are taking the vastness of all the technology, devices, content and apps that are available to wireless users and enabling customers to experience them in much more meaningful and rich ways. At the end of the day, it will be a much more productive, inspiring and rewarding experience to engage with C Spire.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Cellular South to become C Spire, touts ‘personalized wireless’”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'