Commission approves Boyd’s acquisition of IP Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
BILOXI — The Mississippi Gaming Commission has given approval to Boyd Gaming Corporation for its proposed acquisition of the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi.
With today’s action, the Las Vegas-based company has received all required regulatory approvals to proceed with the acquisition.
The transaction is expected to close on Oct. 4. Terms were not disclosed.
“We look forward to joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast with this market-leading property,” said Keith Smith, president and CEO of Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy