Commission approves Boyd’s acquisition of IP Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
BILOXI — The Mississippi Gaming Commission has given approval to Boyd Gaming Corporation for its proposed acquisition of the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi.
With today’s action, the Las Vegas-based company has received all required regulatory approvals to proceed with the acquisition.
The transaction is expected to close on Oct. 4. Terms were not disclosed.
“We look forward to joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast with this market-leading property,” said Keith Smith, president and CEO of Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life