Commission approves Boyd’s acquisition of IP Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
BILOXI — The Mississippi Gaming Commission has given approval to Boyd Gaming Corporation for its proposed acquisition of the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi.
With today’s action, the Las Vegas-based company has received all required regulatory approvals to proceed with the acquisition.
The transaction is expected to close on Oct. 4. Terms were not disclosed.
“We look forward to joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast with this market-leading property,” said Keith Smith, president and CEO of Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal