Commission approves Boyd’s acquisition of IP Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
BILOXI — The Mississippi Gaming Commission has given approval to Boyd Gaming Corporation for its proposed acquisition of the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi.
With today’s action, the Las Vegas-based company has received all required regulatory approvals to proceed with the acquisition.
The transaction is expected to close on Oct. 4. Terms were not disclosed.
“We look forward to joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast with this market-leading property,” said Keith Smith, president and CEO of Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62