Commission approves Boyd’s acquisition of IP Biloxi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
BILOXI — The Mississippi Gaming Commission has given approval to Boyd Gaming Corporation for its proposed acquisition of the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi.
With today’s action, the Las Vegas-based company has received all required regulatory approvals to proceed with the acquisition.
The transaction is expected to close on Oct. 4. Terms were not disclosed.
“We look forward to joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast with this market-leading property,” said Keith Smith, president and CEO of Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years