MBJ Editorial: Legislature sets flame to money with handout to zoo
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2011
Tags: Association of Zoos and Aquariums, Golf, Jackson Zoo, Lady Gaga, LeFleur's Bluff, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Museum of Art, Mississippi Museum of Natural History, Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, municipal government, offshore drilling, oil and gas, oil spill, PETA, publicly traded company, real estate, recession, retail, state agency, state government, transportation, travel, unemployment, Weather
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports