Challenges await new Jackson Convention Center manager
by Ted Carter
Published: September 25,2011
After two decades in managing arenas and convention centers, Kelvin Moore next month will step into perhaps his biggest challenge yet — making the Jackson Convention Complex the designation of choice for Mississippi trade and professional organizations that have long flocked to Florida for their annual gatherings.
It’s not just the Florida sun and surf Moore is up against.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life