Challenges await new Jackson Convention Center manager
by Ted Carter
Published: September 25,2011
After two decades in managing arenas and convention centers, Kelvin Moore next month will step into perhaps his biggest challenge yet — making the Jackson Convention Complex the designation of choice for Mississippi trade and professional organizations that have long flocked to Florida for their annual gatherings.
It’s not just the Florida sun and surf Moore is up against.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects