Challenges await new Jackson Convention Center manager
by Ted Carter
Published: September 25,2011
After two decades in managing arenas and convention centers, Kelvin Moore next month will step into perhaps his biggest challenge yet — making the Jackson Convention Complex the designation of choice for Mississippi trade and professional organizations that have long flocked to Florida for their annual gatherings.
It’s not just the Florida sun and surf Moore is up against.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi