Chance named manager
M&F Bank has named Blake Chance branch manager for the Flowood location. Chance, a native of Lauderdale, is a graduate of Mississippi College where he received a B.S. in business administration.
As branch manager, Blake will oversee all operational aspects of the branch facility. He has been with M&F for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability