Chance named manager
M&F Bank has named Blake Chance branch manager for the Flowood location. Chance, a native of Lauderdale, is a graduate of Mississippi College where he received a B.S. in business administration.
As branch manager, Blake will oversee all operational aspects of the branch facility. He has been with M&F for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development