Clinic welcomes Rice
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Collins Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, has added Amanda Rice, M.D. Rice received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan., and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Association of Family Physicians and Mississippi Association of Family Physicians.
Rice joins Martin D. Harvey, M.D., and Bettye B. Logan, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up