Clinic welcomes Rice
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Collins Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, has added Amanda Rice, M.D. Rice received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan., and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Association of Family Physicians and Mississippi Association of Family Physicians.
Rice joins Martin D. Harvey, M.D., and Bettye B. Logan, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62