Clinic welcomes Rice
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Collins Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, has added Amanda Rice, M.D. Rice received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan., and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Association of Family Physicians and Mississippi Association of Family Physicians.
Rice joins Martin D. Harvey, M.D., and Bettye B. Logan, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability