Clinic welcomes Rice
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Collins Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, has added Amanda Rice, M.D. Rice received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan., and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Association of Family Physicians and Mississippi Association of Family Physicians.
Rice joins Martin D. Harvey, M.D., and Bettye B. Logan, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit