Clinic welcomes Rice
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Collins Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, has added Amanda Rice, M.D. Rice received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan., and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Association of Family Physicians and Mississippi Association of Family Physicians.
Rice joins Martin D. Harvey, M.D., and Bettye B. Logan, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015