Clinic welcomes Ware
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Ware, M.D., OB/GYN, to the medical staff. Ware recently joined the Woman’s Clinic in Biloxi.
Ware received her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Louisiana State University. She received her medical degree and completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Science Center School of Medicine.
Ware is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team