Clinic welcomes Ware
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Ware, M.D., OB/GYN, to the medical staff. Ware recently joined the Woman’s Clinic in Biloxi.
Ware received her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Louisiana State University. She received her medical degree and completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Science Center School of Medicine.
Ware is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form