Clinic welcomes Ware
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Ware, M.D., OB/GYN, to the medical staff. Ware recently joined the Woman’s Clinic in Biloxi.
Ware received her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Louisiana State University. She received her medical degree and completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Science Center School of Medicine.
Ware is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink