Clinic welcomes Ware
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Ware, M.D., OB/GYN, to the medical staff. Ware recently joined the Woman’s Clinic in Biloxi.
Ware received her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Louisiana State University. She received her medical degree and completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Science Center School of Medicine.
Ware is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking