Clinic welcomes Ware
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Ware, M.D., OB/GYN, to the medical staff. Ware recently joined the Woman’s Clinic in Biloxi.
Ware received her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Louisiana State University. She received her medical degree and completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Science Center School of Medicine.
Ware is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years