Fed districts report ‘modest’, ‘subdued’ economic activity for Mississippi regions
Overall lending at a sample of large banks increased modestly through August within the Federal Reserve’s St. Louis District, which includes northern Mississippi, reports the Fed’s Beige Book, a tracking of economic activity released by each of the 12 Fed district s on Sept. 7.
The new report details economic activity for the three-month period ending in August.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work