Fed districts report ‘modest’, ‘subdued’ economic activity for Mississippi regions
Overall lending at a sample of large banks increased modestly through August within the Federal Reserve’s St. Louis District, which includes northern Mississippi, reports the Fed’s Beige Book, a tracking of economic activity released by each of the 12 Fed district s on Sept. 7.
The new report details economic activity for the three-month period ending in August.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur