Fed districts report ‘modest’, ‘subdued’ economic activity for Mississippi regions
Overall lending at a sample of large banks increased modestly through August within the Federal Reserve’s St. Louis District, which includes northern Mississippi, reports the Fed’s Beige Book, a tracking of economic activity released by each of the 12 Fed district s on Sept. 7.
The new report details economic activity for the three-month period ending in August.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.