Fed districts report ‘modest’, ‘subdued’ economic activity for Mississippi regions
Overall lending at a sample of large banks increased modestly through August within the Federal Reserve’s St. Louis District, which includes northern Mississippi, reports the Fed’s Beige Book, a tracking of economic activity released by each of the 12 Fed district s on Sept. 7.
The new report details economic activity for the three-month period ending in August.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete