HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
HORNE LLP recently announced numerous promotions. Melinda Little has been promoted to senior accounting technician. Little works on HORNE’s business advisory and accounting services team in the firm’s Grenada office.
In the firm’s Hattiesburg office, Nicole Nettles was promoted to senior accounting technician and Schaeffer Smith to supervisor. Both are employed in HORNE’s health care valuation group.
In the firm’s Lucedale office, John Barrow, CPA, and Lorri Short were promoted to supervisor. Both work in franchise services at HORNE where they provide general accounting and business advisory services.
Jesse Alford and Lori Baker in the firm’s Ridgeland office were each promoted to senior manager. Alford is employed in HORNE’s assurance services division, and Baker works in health care compliance and revenue cycle services.
Finally in the firm’s Gulf Coast office, Betty Wingard was promoted to accounting technician. Joni Moseley and Angela Toncrey were promoted to associate and Sonny Woodard was promoted to manager. Wingard, Moseley, Toncrey and Woodard work in the firm’s disaster recovery management division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015