HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
HORNE LLP recently announced numerous promotions. Melinda Little has been promoted to senior accounting technician. Little works on HORNE’s business advisory and accounting services team in the firm’s Grenada office.
In the firm’s Hattiesburg office, Nicole Nettles was promoted to senior accounting technician and Schaeffer Smith to supervisor. Both are employed in HORNE’s health care valuation group.
In the firm’s Lucedale office, John Barrow, CPA, and Lorri Short were promoted to supervisor. Both work in franchise services at HORNE where they provide general accounting and business advisory services.
Jesse Alford and Lori Baker in the firm’s Ridgeland office were each promoted to senior manager. Alford is employed in HORNE’s assurance services division, and Baker works in health care compliance and revenue cycle services.
Finally in the firm’s Gulf Coast office, Betty Wingard was promoted to accounting technician. Joni Moseley and Angela Toncrey were promoted to associate and Sonny Woodard was promoted to manager. Wingard, Moseley, Toncrey and Woodard work in the firm’s disaster recovery management division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability