HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
HORNE LLP recently announced numerous promotions. Melinda Little has been promoted to senior accounting technician. Little works on HORNE’s business advisory and accounting services team in the firm’s Grenada office.
In the firm’s Hattiesburg office, Nicole Nettles was promoted to senior accounting technician and Schaeffer Smith to supervisor. Both are employed in HORNE’s health care valuation group.
In the firm’s Lucedale office, John Barrow, CPA, and Lorri Short were promoted to supervisor. Both work in franchise services at HORNE where they provide general accounting and business advisory services.
Jesse Alford and Lori Baker in the firm’s Ridgeland office were each promoted to senior manager. Alford is employed in HORNE’s assurance services division, and Baker works in health care compliance and revenue cycle services.
Finally in the firm’s Gulf Coast office, Betty Wingard was promoted to accounting technician. Joni Moseley and Angela Toncrey were promoted to associate and Sonny Woodard was promoted to manager. Wingard, Moseley, Toncrey and Woodard work in the firm’s disaster recovery management division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval