HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
HORNE LLP recently announced numerous promotions. Melinda Little has been promoted to senior accounting technician. Little works on HORNE’s business advisory and accounting services team in the firm’s Grenada office.
In the firm’s Hattiesburg office, Nicole Nettles was promoted to senior accounting technician and Schaeffer Smith to supervisor. Both are employed in HORNE’s health care valuation group.
In the firm’s Lucedale office, John Barrow, CPA, and Lorri Short were promoted to supervisor. Both work in franchise services at HORNE where they provide general accounting and business advisory services.
Jesse Alford and Lori Baker in the firm’s Ridgeland office were each promoted to senior manager. Alford is employed in HORNE’s assurance services division, and Baker works in health care compliance and revenue cycle services.
Finally in the firm’s Gulf Coast office, Betty Wingard was promoted to accounting technician. Joni Moseley and Angela Toncrey were promoted to associate and Sonny Woodard was promoted to manager. Wingard, Moseley, Toncrey and Woodard work in the firm’s disaster recovery management division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil