Local firm helps promote world-record chocolate bar
Published: September 25,2011
Since founding Broadcast Media Group Inc. in Starkville in 1996, Robbie Coblentz has worked numerous marketing/PR campaigns all over the state and nation. The production company has won numerous awards for its work, including an international Telly Award just this past summer.
But he and his team recently completed work on the promotion of a new world record that might be the most unique project in the firm’s history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports