Local firm helps promote world-record chocolate bar
Published: September 25,2011
Since founding Broadcast Media Group Inc. in Starkville in 1996, Robbie Coblentz has worked numerous marketing/PR campaigns all over the state and nation. The production company has won numerous awards for its work, including an international Telly Award just this past summer.
But he and his team recently completed work on the promotion of a new world record that might be the most unique project in the firm’s history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M