Local firm helps promote world-record chocolate bar
Published: September 25,2011
Since founding Broadcast Media Group Inc. in Starkville in 1996, Robbie Coblentz has worked numerous marketing/PR campaigns all over the state and nation. The production company has won numerous awards for its work, including an international Telly Award just this past summer.
But he and his team recently completed work on the promotion of a new world record that might be the most unique project in the firm’s history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO