Marcos joins clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Infectious Diseases Department has added new provider Luis Augusto Marcos, M.D. Marcos completed his medical degree at the Universidad Perunana Cayetano in Heredia, Peru. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, and a fellowship in infectious diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. He is currently working on a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health in Baltimore, Md.
Marcos is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board eligible for certification in infectious diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Society of Microbiology, Peruvian Journal of Parasitology, Infectious Diseases Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill