Marcos joins clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Infectious Diseases Department has added new provider Luis Augusto Marcos, M.D. Marcos completed his medical degree at the Universidad Perunana Cayetano in Heredia, Peru. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, and a fellowship in infectious diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. He is currently working on a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health in Baltimore, Md.
Marcos is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board eligible for certification in infectious diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Society of Microbiology, Peruvian Journal of Parasitology, Infectious Diseases Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district