Marcos joins clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Infectious Diseases Department has added new provider Luis Augusto Marcos, M.D. Marcos completed his medical degree at the Universidad Perunana Cayetano in Heredia, Peru. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, and a fellowship in infectious diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. He is currently working on a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health in Baltimore, Md.
Marcos is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board eligible for certification in infectious diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Society of Microbiology, Peruvian Journal of Parasitology, Infectious Diseases Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million