Marcos joins clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Infectious Diseases Department has added new provider Luis Augusto Marcos, M.D. Marcos completed his medical degree at the Universidad Perunana Cayetano in Heredia, Peru. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, and a fellowship in infectious diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. He is currently working on a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health in Baltimore, Md.
Marcos is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board eligible for certification in infectious diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Society of Microbiology, Peruvian Journal of Parasitology, Infectious Diseases Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios