Marcos joins clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Infectious Diseases Department has added new provider Luis Augusto Marcos, M.D. Marcos completed his medical degree at the Universidad Perunana Cayetano in Heredia, Peru. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, and a fellowship in infectious diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. He is currently working on a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health in Baltimore, Md.
Marcos is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board eligible for certification in infectious diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Society of Microbiology, Peruvian Journal of Parasitology, Infectious Diseases Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending