MCN makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Two employees have joined the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits and one has earned a promotion. Joe Donovan has joined as the interim executive director. Donovan, former CFO for Emergystat Ambulance Company, has more than 20 years of experience in business management, finance and accounting and small business development. Donovan also currently serves as the entrepreneurial director for the Else School of Business at Millsaps College.
Cari Taylor recently rejoined as assistant director of community relations. Prior to rejoining MCN, she held management positions with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi and the National Community Tax Coalition. Taylor was previously with the Center for three years as the marketing and communications director. Taylor is a graduate of Millsaps College.
Vanessa Green has been promoted to assistant director of finance and operations. Green has been with the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits for over 11 years and has primarily been responsible in the areas of finance and accounting and general nonprofit operations. She received her associate’s in accounting from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?