MCN makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Two employees have joined the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits and one has earned a promotion. Joe Donovan has joined as the interim executive director. Donovan, former CFO for Emergystat Ambulance Company, has more than 20 years of experience in business management, finance and accounting and small business development. Donovan also currently serves as the entrepreneurial director for the Else School of Business at Millsaps College.
Cari Taylor recently rejoined as assistant director of community relations. Prior to rejoining MCN, she held management positions with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi and the National Community Tax Coalition. Taylor was previously with the Center for three years as the marketing and communications director. Taylor is a graduate of Millsaps College.
Vanessa Green has been promoted to assistant director of finance and operations. Green has been with the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits for over 11 years and has primarily been responsible in the areas of finance and accounting and general nonprofit operations. She received her associate’s in accounting from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment