MCN makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Two employees have joined the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits and one has earned a promotion. Joe Donovan has joined as the interim executive director. Donovan, former CFO for Emergystat Ambulance Company, has more than 20 years of experience in business management, finance and accounting and small business development. Donovan also currently serves as the entrepreneurial director for the Else School of Business at Millsaps College.
Cari Taylor recently rejoined as assistant director of community relations. Prior to rejoining MCN, she held management positions with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Mississippi and the National Community Tax Coalition. Taylor was previously with the Center for three years as the marketing and communications director. Taylor is a graduate of Millsaps College.
Vanessa Green has been promoted to assistant director of finance and operations. Green has been with the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits for over 11 years and has primarily been responsible in the areas of finance and accounting and general nonprofit operations. She received her associate’s in accounting from Holmes Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building