Mister joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Angel M. Mister, M.D., M.P.H., has joined Downtown Medical Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Mister received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and her master’s degree in public health from Tulane University of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She completed an internship and residency at the University of Tennessee in Jackson, Tenn.
Mister’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and National Health Service Corps.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete