Mister joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Angel M. Mister, M.D., M.P.H., has joined Downtown Medical Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Mister received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and her master’s degree in public health from Tulane University of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She completed an internship and residency at the University of Tennessee in Jackson, Tenn.
Mister’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and National Health Service Corps.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports