Mister joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Angel M. Mister, M.D., M.P.H., has joined Downtown Medical Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Mister received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and her master’s degree in public health from Tulane University of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She completed an internship and residency at the University of Tennessee in Jackson, Tenn.
Mister’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and National Health Service Corps.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal