Mister joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Angel M. Mister, M.D., M.P.H., has joined Downtown Medical Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Mister received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and her master’s degree in public health from Tulane University of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She completed an internship and residency at the University of Tennessee in Jackson, Tenn.
Mister’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and National Health Service Corps.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data