Mister joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Angel M. Mister, M.D., M.P.H., has joined Downtown Medical Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Mister received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and her master’s degree in public health from Tulane University of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She completed an internship and residency at the University of Tennessee in Jackson, Tenn.
Mister’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and National Health Service Corps.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability