Mouannes earns recertification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Heart Care Center physician Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D., recently completed recertification in internal medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Mouannes scored in the upper 10 percent of the nation.
Mouannes holds a medical degree from Saint Joseph University Campus of Science and Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Mouannes also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at East Tennessee State University.
Mouannes is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. His professional affiliations include the Society of Cardiac CT, American College of Cardiology, Lebanese Medical Association, American Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us