Mouannes earns recertification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Heart Care Center physician Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D., recently completed recertification in internal medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Mouannes scored in the upper 10 percent of the nation.
Mouannes holds a medical degree from Saint Joseph University Campus of Science and Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Mouannes also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at East Tennessee State University.
Mouannes is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. His professional affiliations include the Society of Cardiac CT, American College of Cardiology, Lebanese Medical Association, American Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'