Mouannes earns recertification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Heart Care Center physician Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D., recently completed recertification in internal medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Mouannes scored in the upper 10 percent of the nation.
Mouannes holds a medical degree from Saint Joseph University Campus of Science and Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Mouannes also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at East Tennessee State University.
Mouannes is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. His professional affiliations include the Society of Cardiac CT, American College of Cardiology, Lebanese Medical Association, American Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium