Mouannes earns recertification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Heart Care Center physician Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D., recently completed recertification in internal medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Mouannes scored in the upper 10 percent of the nation.
Mouannes holds a medical degree from Saint Joseph University Campus of Science and Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Mouannes also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at East Tennessee State University.
Mouannes is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. His professional affiliations include the Society of Cardiac CT, American College of Cardiology, Lebanese Medical Association, American Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law