Mouannes earns recertification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
Heart Care Center physician Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D., recently completed recertification in internal medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Mouannes scored in the upper 10 percent of the nation.
Mouannes holds a medical degree from Saint Joseph University Campus of Science and Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Mouannes also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at East Tennessee State University.
Mouannes is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. His professional affiliations include the Society of Cardiac CT, American College of Cardiology, Lebanese Medical Association, American Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Association and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill