NCSEA honors Wells
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) has chosen Jackson attorney Rob Wells, president of the law firm of YoungWilliams, P.C., as its Private Sector Individual of the Year. Wells was nominated for the award by the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement program where YoungWilliams operates six offices responsible for managing approximately half of the state’s child support cases and coordinating the state’s in-hospital paternity establishment program.
Wells has been an outspoken proponent of fatherhood programs to encourage positive relationships between fathers and their children, and has promoted efforts to increase performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness in government programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “NCSEA honors Wells”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast