NCSEA honors Wells
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) has chosen Jackson attorney Rob Wells, president of the law firm of YoungWilliams, P.C., as its Private Sector Individual of the Year. Wells was nominated for the award by the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement program where YoungWilliams operates six offices responsible for managing approximately half of the state’s child support cases and coordinating the state’s in-hospital paternity establishment program.
Wells has been an outspoken proponent of fatherhood programs to encourage positive relationships between fathers and their children, and has promoted efforts to increase performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness in government programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “NCSEA honors Wells”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking