NCSEA honors Wells
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) has chosen Jackson attorney Rob Wells, president of the law firm of YoungWilliams, P.C., as its Private Sector Individual of the Year. Wells was nominated for the award by the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement program where YoungWilliams operates six offices responsible for managing approximately half of the state’s child support cases and coordinating the state’s in-hospital paternity establishment program.
Wells has been an outspoken proponent of fatherhood programs to encourage positive relationships between fathers and their children, and has promoted efforts to increase performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness in government programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “NCSEA honors Wells”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring