NCSEA honors Wells
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) has chosen Jackson attorney Rob Wells, president of the law firm of YoungWilliams, P.C., as its Private Sector Individual of the Year. Wells was nominated for the award by the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement program where YoungWilliams operates six offices responsible for managing approximately half of the state’s child support cases and coordinating the state’s in-hospital paternity establishment program.
Wells has been an outspoken proponent of fatherhood programs to encourage positive relationships between fathers and their children, and has promoted efforts to increase performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness in government programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “NCSEA honors Wells”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force