NCSEA honors Wells
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) has chosen Jackson attorney Rob Wells, president of the law firm of YoungWilliams, P.C., as its Private Sector Individual of the Year. Wells was nominated for the award by the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement program where YoungWilliams operates six offices responsible for managing approximately half of the state’s child support cases and coordinating the state’s in-hospital paternity establishment program.
Wells has been an outspoken proponent of fatherhood programs to encourage positive relationships between fathers and their children, and has promoted efforts to increase performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness in government programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “NCSEA honors Wells”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign