Parry to lead program
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The University of Mississippi Medical Center has welcomed a new addition to their Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. J. Preston Parry, a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Parry will lead the in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the IVF Clinic.
After earning his M.P.H. from Columbia University, Parry received his M.D. from the New York Medical College in Valhalla. He finished his residency training at Tufts University’s School of Medicine in Boston and later completed his fellowship at the University of Louisville.
Parry is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology. He is also involved with the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and the Society for Reproductive Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity