Parry to lead program
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The University of Mississippi Medical Center has welcomed a new addition to their Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. J. Preston Parry, a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Parry will lead the in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the IVF Clinic.
After earning his M.P.H. from Columbia University, Parry received his M.D. from the New York Medical College in Valhalla. He finished his residency training at Tufts University’s School of Medicine in Boston and later completed his fellowship at the University of Louisville.
Parry is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology. He is also involved with the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and the Society for Reproductive Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways