Parry to lead program
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 25,2011
The University of Mississippi Medical Center has welcomed a new addition to their Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. J. Preston Parry, a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Parry will lead the in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the IVF Clinic.
After earning his M.P.H. from Columbia University, Parry received his M.D. from the New York Medical College in Valhalla. He finished his residency training at Tufts University’s School of Medicine in Boston and later completed his fellowship at the University of Louisville.
Parry is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology. He is also involved with the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and the Society for Reproductive Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy