Stoddard goes to Prime Time
Kerry Stoddard is the newest account supervisor at Gulfport-based The Prime Time Agency. Stoddard brings with her more than eight years of experience in the advertising industry. She comes to Prime Time from another South Mississippi advertising agency, where she served as account supervisor for five years.
Stoddard previously worked as advertising account assistant at Cable One Advertising in Gulfport for three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet