Stoddard goes to Prime Time
Kerry Stoddard is the newest account supervisor at Gulfport-based The Prime Time Agency. Stoddard brings with her more than eight years of experience in the advertising industry. She comes to Prime Time from another South Mississippi advertising agency, where she served as account supervisor for five years.
Stoddard previously worked as advertising account assistant at Cable One Advertising in Gulfport for three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi