Stoddard goes to Prime Time
Kerry Stoddard is the newest account supervisor at Gulfport-based The Prime Time Agency. Stoddard brings with her more than eight years of experience in the advertising industry. She comes to Prime Time from another South Mississippi advertising agency, where she served as account supervisor for five years.
Stoddard previously worked as advertising account assistant at Cable One Advertising in Gulfport for three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus