Stoddard goes to Prime Time
Kerry Stoddard is the newest account supervisor at Gulfport-based The Prime Time Agency. Stoddard brings with her more than eight years of experience in the advertising industry. She comes to Prime Time from another South Mississippi advertising agency, where she served as account supervisor for five years.
Stoddard previously worked as advertising account assistant at Cable One Advertising in Gulfport for three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90