Stoddard goes to Prime Time
Kerry Stoddard is the newest account supervisor at Gulfport-based The Prime Time Agency. Stoddard brings with her more than eight years of experience in the advertising industry. She comes to Prime Time from another South Mississippi advertising agency, where she served as account supervisor for five years.
Stoddard previously worked as advertising account assistant at Cable One Advertising in Gulfport for three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets