Entergy Mississippi customers to see smaller bills
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2011
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Customers of Entergy Mississippi Inc. will see a third consecutive decrease in their electric rates from October through December 2011.
The company recently submitted its routine quarterly fuel adjustment to the staff of the Mississippi Public Service Commission, which approved the filing.
The typical residential customer using 1,000 kilowatt hours per month will pay approximately $88.40, or $1.27 less, beginning October 1.
The decrease is due primarily to continued low natural gas prices and hedging gains in the previous quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics