Entergy Mississippi customers to see smaller bills
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2011
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Customers of Entergy Mississippi Inc. will see a third consecutive decrease in their electric rates from October through December 2011.
The company recently submitted its routine quarterly fuel adjustment to the staff of the Mississippi Public Service Commission, which approved the filing.
The typical residential customer using 1,000 kilowatt hours per month will pay approximately $88.40, or $1.27 less, beginning October 1.
The decrease is due primarily to continued low natural gas prices and hedging gains in the previous quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district