Entergy Mississippi customers to see smaller bills
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2011
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Customers of Entergy Mississippi Inc. will see a third consecutive decrease in their electric rates from October through December 2011.
The company recently submitted its routine quarterly fuel adjustment to the staff of the Mississippi Public Service Commission, which approved the filing.
The typical residential customer using 1,000 kilowatt hours per month will pay approximately $88.40, or $1.27 less, beginning October 1.
The decrease is due primarily to continued low natural gas prices and hedging gains in the previous quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions