Entergy Mississippi customers to see smaller bills
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2011
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Customers of Entergy Mississippi Inc. will see a third consecutive decrease in their electric rates from October through December 2011.
The company recently submitted its routine quarterly fuel adjustment to the staff of the Mississippi Public Service Commission, which approved the filing.
The typical residential customer using 1,000 kilowatt hours per month will pay approximately $88.40, or $1.27 less, beginning October 1.
The decrease is due primarily to continued low natural gas prices and hedging gains in the previous quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87