Baptist Health Systems Breaks Madison Ground
Published: September 27,2011
MADISON- Staff and administration for Baptist Health Systems gathered in Madison Wednesday to break ground on a new $2 million healthcare facility. Construction will begin soon on the new medical clinic located on the corner of Main Street and Old Canton Road. The 10,000 square foot clinic is scheduled to be completed next summer. Newly appointed CEO Mark Slyter was on hand for the ceremony along with Madison mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and other local officials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations