Baptist Health Systems Breaks Madison Ground
Published: September 27,2011
MADISON- Staff and administration for Baptist Health Systems gathered in Madison Wednesday to break ground on a new $2 million healthcare facility. Construction will begin soon on the new medical clinic located on the corner of Main Street and Old Canton Road. The 10,000 square foot clinic is scheduled to be completed next summer. Newly appointed CEO Mark Slyter was on hand for the ceremony along with Madison mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and other local officials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money