Baptist Health Systems Breaks Madison Ground
Published: September 27,2011
MADISON- Staff and administration for Baptist Health Systems gathered in Madison Wednesday to break ground on a new $2 million healthcare facility. Construction will begin soon on the new medical clinic located on the corner of Main Street and Old Canton Road. The 10,000 square foot clinic is scheduled to be completed next summer. Newly appointed CEO Mark Slyter was on hand for the ceremony along with Madison mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and other local officials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma