Baptist Health Systems Breaks Madison Ground
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 27,2011
MADISON- Staff and administration for Baptist Health Systems gathered in Madison Wednesday to break ground on a new $2 million healthcare facility. Construction will begin soon on the new medical clinic located on the corner of Main Street and Old Canton Road. The 10,000 square foot clinic is scheduled to be completed next summer. Newly appointed CEO Mark Slyter was on hand for the ceremony along with Madison mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and other local officials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges