Baptist Health Systems Breaks Madison Ground
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 27,2011
MADISON- Staff and administration for Baptist Health Systems gathered in Madison Wednesday to break ground on a new $2 million healthcare facility. Construction will begin soon on the new medical clinic located on the corner of Main Street and Old Canton Road. The 10,000 square foot clinic is scheduled to be completed next summer. Newly appointed CEO Mark Slyter was on hand for the ceremony along with Madison mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and other local officials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!