C Spire Wireless Launches
Published: September 27,2011
RIDGELAND- C Spire Wireless, the country’s largest privately-owned wireless provider, launched retail operations in its own Ridgeland backyard on Monday. MBJ-TV caught up with spokesman Dave Miller who explains how the company, previously known as Cellular South, chose its new name.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete