C Spire Wireless Launches
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 27,2011
RIDGELAND- C Spire Wireless, the country’s largest privately-owned wireless provider, launched retail operations in its own Ridgeland backyard on Monday. MBJ-TV caught up with spokesman Dave Miller who explains how the company, previously known as Cellular South, chose its new name.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month