Camgian strikes marketing deal with ORBCOMM
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2011
STARKVILLE — ORBCOMM Inc., a Fort Lee, N.J.-based global satellite data communications company focused on two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and Starkville-based Camgian Microsystems Corporation have struck a marketing agreement to supply Quantus, an M2M supply chain solution enabled by the ORBCOMM network, to the industrial market.
Quantus is an M2M networking platform optimized for on-site inventory monitoring and logistics management of bulk solids and liquids such as oil and gas products. Specifically, Quantus supports the networking of key industrial supply chain assets that include remote inventory storage vessels and tanker trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline