Camgian strikes marketing deal with ORBCOMM
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2011
STARKVILLE — ORBCOMM Inc., a Fort Lee, N.J.-based global satellite data communications company focused on two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and Starkville-based Camgian Microsystems Corporation have struck a marketing agreement to supply Quantus, an M2M supply chain solution enabled by the ORBCOMM network, to the industrial market.
Quantus is an M2M networking platform optimized for on-site inventory monitoring and logistics management of bulk solids and liquids such as oil and gas products. Specifically, Quantus supports the networking of key industrial supply chain assets that include remote inventory storage vessels and tanker trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62