Camgian strikes marketing deal with ORBCOMM
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2011
STARKVILLE — ORBCOMM Inc., a Fort Lee, N.J.-based global satellite data communications company focused on two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and Starkville-based Camgian Microsystems Corporation have struck a marketing agreement to supply Quantus, an M2M supply chain solution enabled by the ORBCOMM network, to the industrial market.
Quantus is an M2M networking platform optimized for on-site inventory monitoring and logistics management of bulk solids and liquids such as oil and gas products. Specifically, Quantus supports the networking of key industrial supply chain assets that include remote inventory storage vessels and tanker trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme