Camgian strikes marketing deal with ORBCOMM
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2011
STARKVILLE — ORBCOMM Inc., a Fort Lee, N.J.-based global satellite data communications company focused on two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and Starkville-based Camgian Microsystems Corporation have struck a marketing agreement to supply Quantus, an M2M supply chain solution enabled by the ORBCOMM network, to the industrial market.
Quantus is an M2M networking platform optimized for on-site inventory monitoring and logistics management of bulk solids and liquids such as oil and gas products. Specifically, Quantus supports the networking of key industrial supply chain assets that include remote inventory storage vessels and tanker trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location