Camgian strikes marketing deal with ORBCOMM
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2011
STARKVILLE — ORBCOMM Inc., a Fort Lee, N.J.-based global satellite data communications company focused on two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and Starkville-based Camgian Microsystems Corporation have struck a marketing agreement to supply Quantus, an M2M supply chain solution enabled by the ORBCOMM network, to the industrial market.
Quantus is an M2M networking platform optimized for on-site inventory monitoring and logistics management of bulk solids and liquids such as oil and gas products. Specifically, Quantus supports the networking of key industrial supply chain assets that include remote inventory storage vessels and tanker trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training