DTI introduces new version of computer system
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2011
RIDGELAND — Diversified Technology Inc. (DTI) has developed a variation of its portable computer system that is designed to continue full operation even with the case lid closed.
The new version of the PCS-101 system is currently on display at Modern Day Marine in Quantico, Va.
“The success of our existing PCS-001 Portable Computer led us to developing new ways in which we could give our customers even more from this mobile system,” said Donald Germany, vice president of systems engineering for DTI. “By allowing for closed operation, the unit now has full scale implementation of all its rugged-ized features. It’s water- and dust-resistant performance improves the computer’s effectiveness in the harshest of conditions. The protected, internal components are designed to allow for customization within the end-program’s requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DTI introduces new version of computer system”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal