DTI introduces new version of computer system
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2011
RIDGELAND — Diversified Technology Inc. (DTI) has developed a variation of its portable computer system that is designed to continue full operation even with the case lid closed.
The new version of the PCS-101 system is currently on display at Modern Day Marine in Quantico, Va.
“The success of our existing PCS-001 Portable Computer led us to developing new ways in which we could give our customers even more from this mobile system,” said Donald Germany, vice president of systems engineering for DTI. “By allowing for closed operation, the unit now has full scale implementation of all its rugged-ized features. It’s water- and dust-resistant performance improves the computer’s effectiveness in the harshest of conditions. The protected, internal components are designed to allow for customization within the end-program’s requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DTI introduces new version of computer system”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials