DTI introduces new version of computer system
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2011
RIDGELAND — Diversified Technology Inc. (DTI) has developed a variation of its portable computer system that is designed to continue full operation even with the case lid closed.
The new version of the PCS-101 system is currently on display at Modern Day Marine in Quantico, Va.
“The success of our existing PCS-001 Portable Computer led us to developing new ways in which we could give our customers even more from this mobile system,” said Donald Germany, vice president of systems engineering for DTI. “By allowing for closed operation, the unit now has full scale implementation of all its rugged-ized features. It’s water- and dust-resistant performance improves the computer’s effectiveness in the harshest of conditions. The protected, internal components are designed to allow for customization within the end-program’s requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DTI introduces new version of computer system”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson