DTI introduces new version of computer system
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2011
RIDGELAND — Diversified Technology Inc. (DTI) has developed a variation of its portable computer system that is designed to continue full operation even with the case lid closed.
The new version of the PCS-101 system is currently on display at Modern Day Marine in Quantico, Va.
“The success of our existing PCS-001 Portable Computer led us to developing new ways in which we could give our customers even more from this mobile system,” said Donald Germany, vice president of systems engineering for DTI. “By allowing for closed operation, the unit now has full scale implementation of all its rugged-ized features. It’s water- and dust-resistant performance improves the computer’s effectiveness in the harshest of conditions. The protected, internal components are designed to allow for customization within the end-program’s requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DTI introduces new version of computer system”
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million