Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership Unveils 10-Year Plan
JACKSON- Leadership at the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership are hoping their new decade-long strategy and marketing assessment of the Greater Jackson metro area will be a “holistic approach based on people, place and prosperity.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million