Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership Unveils 10-Year Plan
JACKSON- Leadership at the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership are hoping their new decade-long strategy and marketing assessment of the Greater Jackson metro area will be a “holistic approach based on people, place and prosperity.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'