Magnolia Regional gets CON to add more beds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2011
CORINTH — Magnolia Regional Health Center has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the addition of 36 acute care beds.
This addition will increase the total number of licensed acute care beds at the hospital to 181.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $499,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river