Magnolia Regional gets CON to add more beds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2011
CORINTH — Magnolia Regional Health Center has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the addition of 36 acute care beds.
This addition will increase the total number of licensed acute care beds at the hospital to 181.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $499,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years