Magnolia Regional gets CON to add more beds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2011
CORINTH — Magnolia Regional Health Center has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the addition of 36 acute care beds.
This addition will increase the total number of licensed acute care beds at the hospital to 181.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $499,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015