Magnolia Regional gets CON to add more beds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2011
CORINTH — Magnolia Regional Health Center has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the addition of 36 acute care beds.
This addition will increase the total number of licensed acute care beds at the hospital to 181.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $499,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags