Arinder leading Chamber
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has named Mandi Arinder as the new executive director. Arinder has been serving as the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce special events coordinator for the past year.
Prior to working at the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce, Arinder served as executive director of the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce.
Arinder was born in Rankin County and moved back to Rankin County two years ago. She and her husband, Deckie, have two sons, Haze and Haden, and reside in Pelahatchie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal