Arinder leading Chamber
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has named Mandi Arinder as the new executive director. Arinder has been serving as the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce special events coordinator for the past year.
Prior to working at the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce, Arinder served as executive director of the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce.
Arinder was born in Rankin County and moved back to Rankin County two years ago. She and her husband, Deckie, have two sons, Haze and Haden, and reside in Pelahatchie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators