Arinder leading Chamber
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has named Mandi Arinder as the new executive director. Arinder has been serving as the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce special events coordinator for the past year.
Prior to working at the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce, Arinder served as executive director of the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce.
Arinder was born in Rankin County and moved back to Rankin County two years ago. She and her husband, Deckie, have two sons, Haze and Haden, and reside in Pelahatchie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015