Arinder leading Chamber
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has named Mandi Arinder as the new executive director. Arinder has been serving as the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce special events coordinator for the past year.
Prior to working at the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce, Arinder served as executive director of the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce.
Arinder was born in Rankin County and moved back to Rankin County two years ago. She and her husband, Deckie, have two sons, Haze and Haden, and reside in Pelahatchie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.