Benvenutti tapped as manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Laurie Benvenutti, a Bay St. Louis native, is the University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association’s new manager for constituent relations.
Benvenutti serves a dual role for the Association as the primary field representative and adviser for The Legacy, the student alumni association. Benvenutti earned three degrees from Southern Miss. Prior to joining the Alumni Association staff, she was a graduate assistant with the university’s Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center