Benvenutti tapped as manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Laurie Benvenutti, a Bay St. Louis native, is the University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association’s new manager for constituent relations.
Benvenutti serves a dual role for the Association as the primary field representative and adviser for The Legacy, the student alumni association. Benvenutti earned three degrees from Southern Miss. Prior to joining the Alumni Association staff, she was a graduate assistant with the university’s Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015