Benvenutti tapped as manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Laurie Benvenutti, a Bay St. Louis native, is the University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association’s new manager for constituent relations.
Benvenutti serves a dual role for the Association as the primary field representative and adviser for The Legacy, the student alumni association. Benvenutti earned three degrees from Southern Miss. Prior to joining the Alumni Association staff, she was a graduate assistant with the university’s Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi