Benvenutti tapped as manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Laurie Benvenutti, a Bay St. Louis native, is the University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association’s new manager for constituent relations.
Benvenutti serves a dual role for the Association as the primary field representative and adviser for The Legacy, the student alumni association. Benvenutti earned three degrees from Southern Miss. Prior to joining the Alumni Association staff, she was a graduate assistant with the university’s Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line