Benvenutti tapped as manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Laurie Benvenutti, a Bay St. Louis native, is the University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association’s new manager for constituent relations.
Benvenutti serves a dual role for the Association as the primary field representative and adviser for The Legacy, the student alumni association. Benvenutti earned three degrees from Southern Miss. Prior to joining the Alumni Association staff, she was a graduate assistant with the university’s Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill