Clinic welcomes Feagans
Hattiesburg Clinic Gastroenterology is welcoming Jacob M. Feagans, M.D. Feagans is a gastroenterologist who received his medical education from Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga. He completed his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, La., and completed a fellowship in the Division of Gastroenterology, where he was chief fellow at the University of Miami in Miami, Fla.
Feagans’ professional affiliations include the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association, American College of Gastroenterology and Southern Society for Clinical Investigators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss