Clinic welcomes Feagans
Hattiesburg Clinic Gastroenterology is welcoming Jacob M. Feagans, M.D. Feagans is a gastroenterologist who received his medical education from Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga. He completed his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, La., and completed a fellowship in the Division of Gastroenterology, where he was chief fellow at the University of Miami in Miami, Fla.
Feagans’ professional affiliations include the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association, American College of Gastroenterology and Southern Society for Clinical Investigators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion