Clinic welcomes Feagans
Hattiesburg Clinic Gastroenterology is welcoming Jacob M. Feagans, M.D. Feagans is a gastroenterologist who received his medical education from Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga. He completed his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, La., and completed a fellowship in the Division of Gastroenterology, where he was chief fellow at the University of Miami in Miami, Fla.
Feagans’ professional affiliations include the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association, American College of Gastroenterology and Southern Society for Clinical Investigators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute