Clinic welcomes Feagans
Hattiesburg Clinic Gastroenterology is welcoming Jacob M. Feagans, M.D. Feagans is a gastroenterologist who received his medical education from Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga. He completed his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, La., and completed a fellowship in the Division of Gastroenterology, where he was chief fellow at the University of Miami in Miami, Fla.
Feagans’ professional affiliations include the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association, American College of Gastroenterology and Southern Society for Clinical Investigators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015