Clinic welcomes Feagans
Hattiesburg Clinic Gastroenterology is welcoming Jacob M. Feagans, M.D. Feagans is a gastroenterologist who received his medical education from Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga. He completed his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, La., and completed a fellowship in the Division of Gastroenterology, where he was chief fellow at the University of Miami in Miami, Fla.
Feagans’ professional affiliations include the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association, American College of Gastroenterology and Southern Society for Clinical Investigators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House