Commercial real estate looks for a way out of the woods
by Ted Carter
Published: October 2,2011
Somebody had to be elected the optimist in a room full of commercial real estate professionals gathered Sept. 22 for a panel discussion organized by the Mississippi CCIM Chapter.
The job fell to Leland Speed, longtime real estate investor and interim chief of the Mississippi Development Authority.
The task was not made any easier by the news that the Dow fell another 100 points from the time he parked his car and walked into the Lakeland Drive headquarters of the Mississippi Association of Realtors to join…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics