Commercial real estate looks for a way out of the woods
by Ted Carter
Published: October 2,2011
Somebody had to be elected the optimist in a room full of commercial real estate professionals gathered Sept. 22 for a panel discussion organized by the Mississippi CCIM Chapter.
The job fell to Leland Speed, longtime real estate investor and interim chief of the Mississippi Development Authority.
The task was not made any easier by the news that the Dow fell another 100 points from the time he parked his car and walked into the Lakeland Drive headquarters of the Mississippi Association of Realtors to join…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal