Commercial real estate looks for a way out of the woods
by Ted Carter
Published: October 2,2011
Somebody had to be elected the optimist in a room full of commercial real estate professionals gathered Sept. 22 for a panel discussion organized by the Mississippi CCIM Chapter.
The job fell to Leland Speed, longtime real estate investor and interim chief of the Mississippi Development Authority.
The task was not made any easier by the news that the Dow fell another 100 points from the time he parked his car and walked into the Lakeland Drive headquarters of the Mississippi Association of Realtors to join…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring