FBI promotes Love
Jennifer S. Love has been appointed assistant director of the FBI’s Security Division. Love most recently served as acting assistant director of the FBI’s Inspection Division.
Love began her career with the FBI as a financial analyst in the St. Louis Division, and completed New Agents Training in Quantico, Va. in 1987. She started her career as a FBI special agent at the New Orleans Division, then the Chicago Division and returned to the New Orleans Division’s Baton Rouge Resident Agency.
In 1997, she was appointed as a supervisory special agent in the Office of Professional Responsibility at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ). Love transferred to the Philadelphia Division in 1999 in a supervisory role.
Love was named assistant special agent in charge in the Baltimore Field Office in 2002. Then in 2005, she returned to FBIHQ as section chief in the Counterterrorism Division. She oversaw administrative functions and programs, and later oversaw the Counterterrorism Division’s Communication Exploitation Section.
In 2006, Love reported to the Washington Field Office as special agent in charge of the Criminal Division. She was later appointed as special agent in charge of the Richmond Division in 2008. In 2010, she served as deputy assistant director in the Inspection Division.
Love is native of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science in accounting from Jackson State University. Love worked in the private sector prior to her FBI career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “FBI promotes Love”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement