FBI promotes Love
Jennifer S. Love has been appointed assistant director of the FBI’s Security Division. Love most recently served as acting assistant director of the FBI’s Inspection Division.
Love began her career with the FBI as a financial analyst in the St. Louis Division, and completed New Agents Training in Quantico, Va. in 1987. She started her career as a FBI special agent at the New Orleans Division, then the Chicago Division and returned to the New Orleans Division’s Baton Rouge Resident Agency.
In 1997, she was appointed as a supervisory special agent in the Office of Professional Responsibility at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ). Love transferred to the Philadelphia Division in 1999 in a supervisory role.
Love was named assistant special agent in charge in the Baltimore Field Office in 2002. Then in 2005, she returned to FBIHQ as section chief in the Counterterrorism Division. She oversaw administrative functions and programs, and later oversaw the Counterterrorism Division’s Communication Exploitation Section.
In 2006, Love reported to the Washington Field Office as special agent in charge of the Criminal Division. She was later appointed as special agent in charge of the Richmond Division in 2008. In 2010, she served as deputy assistant director in the Inspection Division.
Love is native of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science in accounting from Jackson State University. Love worked in the private sector prior to her FBI career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “FBI promotes Love”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts