HORNE makes promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Liston Conrad, Katrina Griffin and Jennifer Nahlik were promoted to senior associate.
Vicki Cody, CFE, was promoted to senior manager.
Each is employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE LLP, also promoted three team members in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Brett Bateman, Brad Pierce and Julie Tatum were promoted to manager.
Bateman is employed in HORNE’s healthcare services reimbursement and advisory division, and Pierce works in the firm’s technology department.
Tatum is employed in human resources.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip