HORNE makes promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Liston Conrad, Katrina Griffin and Jennifer Nahlik were promoted to senior associate.
Vicki Cody, CFE, was promoted to senior manager.
Each is employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE LLP, also promoted three team members in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Brett Bateman, Brad Pierce and Julie Tatum were promoted to manager.
Bateman is employed in HORNE’s healthcare services reimbursement and advisory division, and Pierce works in the firm’s technology department.
Tatum is employed in human resources.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month