HORNE makes promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Liston Conrad, Katrina Griffin and Jennifer Nahlik were promoted to senior associate.
Vicki Cody, CFE, was promoted to senior manager.
Each is employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE LLP, also promoted three team members in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Brett Bateman, Brad Pierce and Julie Tatum were promoted to manager.
Bateman is employed in HORNE’s healthcare services reimbursement and advisory division, and Pierce works in the firm’s technology department.
Tatum is employed in human resources.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years