HORNE makes promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Liston Conrad, Katrina Griffin and Jennifer Nahlik were promoted to senior associate.
Vicki Cody, CFE, was promoted to senior manager.
Each is employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE LLP, also promoted three team members in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Brett Bateman, Brad Pierce and Julie Tatum were promoted to manager.
Bateman is employed in HORNE’s healthcare services reimbursement and advisory division, and Pierce works in the firm’s technology department.
Tatum is employed in human resources.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015