HORNE makes promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Liston Conrad, Katrina Griffin and Jennifer Nahlik were promoted to senior associate.
Vicki Cody, CFE, was promoted to senior manager.
Each is employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE LLP, also promoted three team members in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Brett Bateman, Brad Pierce and Julie Tatum were promoted to manager.
Bateman is employed in HORNE’s healthcare services reimbursement and advisory division, and Pierce works in the firm’s technology department.
Tatum is employed in human resources.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement