HORNE welcomes Simmons
HORNE LLP has hired Ed Simmons, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, as a manager in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Simmons joined HORNE with more than 20 years combined experience in public accounting and private industry, including significant experience overseeing operations for private business. He specializes in litigation support, expert witness services, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and business valuation services.
Simmons is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his master of business administration from the University of Alabama. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, and serves on the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee of the Mississippi Society of Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices