HORNE welcomes Simmons
HORNE LLP has hired Ed Simmons, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, as a manager in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Simmons joined HORNE with more than 20 years combined experience in public accounting and private industry, including significant experience overseeing operations for private business. He specializes in litigation support, expert witness services, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and business valuation services.
Simmons is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his master of business administration from the University of Alabama. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, and serves on the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee of the Mississippi Society of Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county