HORNE welcomes Simmons
HORNE LLP has hired Ed Simmons, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, as a manager in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Simmons joined HORNE with more than 20 years combined experience in public accounting and private industry, including significant experience overseeing operations for private business. He specializes in litigation support, expert witness services, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and business valuation services.
Simmons is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his master of business administration from the University of Alabama. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, and serves on the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee of the Mississippi Society of Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn