HORNE welcomes Simmons
HORNE LLP has hired Ed Simmons, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, as a manager in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Simmons joined HORNE with more than 20 years combined experience in public accounting and private industry, including significant experience overseeing operations for private business. He specializes in litigation support, expert witness services, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and business valuation services.
Simmons is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his master of business administration from the University of Alabama. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, and serves on the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee of the Mississippi Society of Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday