HORNE welcomes Simmons
HORNE LLP has hired Ed Simmons, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, as a manager in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Simmons joined HORNE with more than 20 years combined experience in public accounting and private industry, including significant experience overseeing operations for private business. He specializes in litigation support, expert witness services, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and business valuation services.
Simmons is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his master of business administration from the University of Alabama. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, and serves on the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee of the Mississippi Society of Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur