Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Leadership Madison County board of trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 22nd class of Leadership Madison County (LMC).
Members of the 2011 – 2012 LMC class are: Barbara Bluntson, City of Jackson; Barry Prather, Community Bank; Bradley Kelly, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Brandon Wilkins, Brown Bottling Group; Brant Ryan, Adams & Reese Law Firm; Brian Hendley, Baptist Physical Therapy; Deirdre Danahar, In Motion Consulting & Coaching; Glenn Partrick, Atmos Entergy; Karen Robison, MADCAAP; Kathy McMurtry, Barks Fek Consultants; Kevin Lightheart, Lightheart, Sanders & Associates, CPA; Linda Brown, WIN Job Center; Lise Foy, Canton Chamber of Commerce; Mary Allen Bennett, VIP Grand Events; Mary Giddings-Jackson; Melissa Peters, Community Trust Bank; Nicole Kemp, Levi Strauss & Co.; Sheila Taylor, Madison County Justice Court; Stephanie Edgar, Watkins, Ludlam, Winter & Stennis, P.A.; Susan Sgrignoli, Northpark Mall; Tashmia Prowell, Mississippi State University Extension Service; Tom Henderson, Neel-Schaffer; and, Virgilio Guardado, Solve Design Studio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete