Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Leadership Madison County board of trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 22nd class of Leadership Madison County (LMC).
Members of the 2011 – 2012 LMC class are: Barbara Bluntson, City of Jackson; Barry Prather, Community Bank; Bradley Kelly, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Brandon Wilkins, Brown Bottling Group; Brant Ryan, Adams & Reese Law Firm; Brian Hendley, Baptist Physical Therapy; Deirdre Danahar, In Motion Consulting & Coaching; Glenn Partrick, Atmos Entergy; Karen Robison, MADCAAP; Kathy McMurtry, Barks Fek Consultants; Kevin Lightheart, Lightheart, Sanders & Associates, CPA; Linda Brown, WIN Job Center; Lise Foy, Canton Chamber of Commerce; Mary Allen Bennett, VIP Grand Events; Mary Giddings-Jackson; Melissa Peters, Community Trust Bank; Nicole Kemp, Levi Strauss & Co.; Sheila Taylor, Madison County Justice Court; Stephanie Edgar, Watkins, Ludlam, Winter & Stennis, P.A.; Susan Sgrignoli, Northpark Mall; Tashmia Prowell, Mississippi State University Extension Service; Tom Henderson, Neel-Schaffer; and, Virgilio Guardado, Solve Design Studio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal