Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Leadership Madison County board of trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 22nd class of Leadership Madison County (LMC).
Members of the 2011 – 2012 LMC class are: Barbara Bluntson, City of Jackson; Barry Prather, Community Bank; Bradley Kelly, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Brandon Wilkins, Brown Bottling Group; Brant Ryan, Adams & Reese Law Firm; Brian Hendley, Baptist Physical Therapy; Deirdre Danahar, In Motion Consulting & Coaching; Glenn Partrick, Atmos Entergy; Karen Robison, MADCAAP; Kathy McMurtry, Barks Fek Consultants; Kevin Lightheart, Lightheart, Sanders & Associates, CPA; Linda Brown, WIN Job Center; Lise Foy, Canton Chamber of Commerce; Mary Allen Bennett, VIP Grand Events; Mary Giddings-Jackson; Melissa Peters, Community Trust Bank; Nicole Kemp, Levi Strauss & Co.; Sheila Taylor, Madison County Justice Court; Stephanie Edgar, Watkins, Ludlam, Winter & Stennis, P.A.; Susan Sgrignoli, Northpark Mall; Tashmia Prowell, Mississippi State University Extension Service; Tom Henderson, Neel-Schaffer; and, Virgilio Guardado, Solve Design Studio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month