Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Leadership Madison County board of trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 22nd class of Leadership Madison County (LMC).
Members of the 2011 – 2012 LMC class are: Barbara Bluntson, City of Jackson; Barry Prather, Community Bank; Bradley Kelly, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Brandon Wilkins, Brown Bottling Group; Brant Ryan, Adams & Reese Law Firm; Brian Hendley, Baptist Physical Therapy; Deirdre Danahar, In Motion Consulting & Coaching; Glenn Partrick, Atmos Entergy; Karen Robison, MADCAAP; Kathy McMurtry, Barks Fek Consultants; Kevin Lightheart, Lightheart, Sanders & Associates, CPA; Linda Brown, WIN Job Center; Lise Foy, Canton Chamber of Commerce; Mary Allen Bennett, VIP Grand Events; Mary Giddings-Jackson; Melissa Peters, Community Trust Bank; Nicole Kemp, Levi Strauss & Co.; Sheila Taylor, Madison County Justice Court; Stephanie Edgar, Watkins, Ludlam, Winter & Stennis, P.A.; Susan Sgrignoli, Northpark Mall; Tashmia Prowell, Mississippi State University Extension Service; Tom Henderson, Neel-Schaffer; and, Virgilio Guardado, Solve Design Studio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs