Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The Leadership Madison County board of trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 22nd class of Leadership Madison County (LMC).
Members of the 2011 – 2012 LMC class are: Barbara Bluntson, City of Jackson; Barry Prather, Community Bank; Bradley Kelly, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Brandon Wilkins, Brown Bottling Group; Brant Ryan, Adams & Reese Law Firm; Brian Hendley, Baptist Physical Therapy; Deirdre Danahar, In Motion Consulting & Coaching; Glenn Partrick, Atmos Entergy; Karen Robison, MADCAAP; Kathy McMurtry, Barks Fek Consultants; Kevin Lightheart, Lightheart, Sanders & Associates, CPA; Linda Brown, WIN Job Center; Lise Foy, Canton Chamber of Commerce; Mary Allen Bennett, VIP Grand Events; Mary Giddings-Jackson; Melissa Peters, Community Trust Bank; Nicole Kemp, Levi Strauss & Co.; Sheila Taylor, Madison County Justice Court; Stephanie Edgar, Watkins, Ludlam, Winter & Stennis, P.A.; Susan Sgrignoli, Northpark Mall; Tashmia Prowell, Mississippi State University Extension Service; Tom Henderson, Neel-Schaffer; and, Virgilio Guardado, Solve Design Studio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win