Lyons joins Regions
Regions Bank has hired Patrick J. Lyons Jr., as vice president, private banking for the bank’s Mississippi Gulf Coast region. A native of Biloxi, Lyons has more than 11 years of financial industry experience and most recently held an officer position with The Peoples Bank.
He earned his bachelors of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and serves on the Executive Board of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the boards of the Biloxi Seafood Festival and the Biloxi Shrimp Festival and Blessing of the Fleet. He is also a 2010 graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones