Lyons joins Regions
Regions Bank has hired Patrick J. Lyons Jr., as vice president, private banking for the bank’s Mississippi Gulf Coast region. A native of Biloxi, Lyons has more than 11 years of financial industry experience and most recently held an officer position with The Peoples Bank.
He earned his bachelors of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and serves on the Executive Board of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the boards of the Biloxi Seafood Festival and the Biloxi Shrimp Festival and Blessing of the Fleet. He is also a 2010 graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal