Lyons joins Regions
Regions Bank has hired Patrick J. Lyons Jr., as vice president, private banking for the bank’s Mississippi Gulf Coast region. A native of Biloxi, Lyons has more than 11 years of financial industry experience and most recently held an officer position with The Peoples Bank.
He earned his bachelors of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and serves on the Executive Board of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the boards of the Biloxi Seafood Festival and the Biloxi Shrimp Festival and Blessing of the Fleet. He is also a 2010 graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations