Lyons joins Regions
Regions Bank has hired Patrick J. Lyons Jr., as vice president, private banking for the bank’s Mississippi Gulf Coast region. A native of Biloxi, Lyons has more than 11 years of financial industry experience and most recently held an officer position with The Peoples Bank.
He earned his bachelors of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and serves on the Executive Board of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the boards of the Biloxi Seafood Festival and the Biloxi Shrimp Festival and Blessing of the Fleet. He is also a 2010 graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center