Lyons joins Regions
Regions Bank has hired Patrick J. Lyons Jr., as vice president, private banking for the bank’s Mississippi Gulf Coast region. A native of Biloxi, Lyons has more than 11 years of financial industry experience and most recently held an officer position with The Peoples Bank.
He earned his bachelors of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and serves on the Executive Board of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the boards of the Biloxi Seafood Festival and the Biloxi Shrimp Festival and Blessing of the Fleet. He is also a 2010 graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings